This premium 1 bedroom townhouse is set in the desirable 'Altair' development within the popular inner south suburb of Griffith.
The townhouse offers a spacious & flexible open plan design, including full height glass sliding doors which flow seamlessly to the large outdoor terrace. The single level floor plan ensures ease of living & maximum privacy, with the boutique nature of the development also one of the major drawcards here.
The functional kitchen is generous in size & offers high quality features, such as 30mm stone surfaces, Miele appliances & a large breakfast bar. The bathroom & laundry also provide practicality to the apartment and all follow a consistent theme of quality & style.
The townhouse offers an additional rear utility courtyard, including clothesline, which means you can also enjoy many benefits of a house within this easy-maintenance dwelling.
Griffith is one of Canberra's original garden suburbs, renowned for its wide streets, boulevards of mature oak trees & an abundance of parks. The apartment provides an opportunity to own your very own piece of this blue chip suburb.
The local Griffith shops are only metres away & this alone offers prospective residents an abundance of retail & entertaining options. From the organic grocer, fine dining restaurants & cafes, to the massage centre & yoga classes - everything is right here. If that's not enough, the Kingston & Manuka shopping precincts are only a short stroll away.
For more information or to arrange your inspection, please contact Andrew Potts.
Summary of features
* Located in the popular "Altair" development
* 1 bedroom single level townhouse
* Spacious open plan living areas
* Large windows providing abundance of natural light
* 2.7m high ceilings
* Large entertaining terrace off living area & private courtyard off bedroom
* Custom-built kitchen with 30mm Caesarstone benchtop
* Miele kitchen appliances including dishwasher & microwave
* Designer bathroom fittings
* Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling
* Allocated basement parking - restricted access
* Separate storage in basement for each townhouse
* Tiled floors to living areas
* New carpet to bedroom