Ground floor, corner position, huge courtyard, dog friendly.
Offering 69m2 approx of living, 66m2 approx of courtyard plus a corner position with extra windows; this is the perfect combination for a light filled home unlike many apartments. This is a home where every live-in owner or tenant would enjoy waking up each day.
The liveability is the core difference with this apartment compared to all the others. The summer sun does not hit the double-glazed windows thanks to established trees & the adjacent building blocking the westerly sun making it very cool yet bright inside.
Liveability is extended outside the apartment, with an expansive courtyard ideal for entertaining family & friends & offering plenty of space for your pets. The sellers have installed a dog door in the window & had 2 small dogs registered with strata, so your 4-legged friend can also call this apartment home.
- Separate laundry
- Single car space in basement plus storage cage
- Sliding door access to the courtyard from living room & bedroom
- Large living & courtyard area totalling 135m2 approx
- Very private - concrete courtyard walls plus Colorbond fencing above
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Square set cornices
- Dog door installed into the sliding door
- Heavy drapes & pelmets
- Double glazed windows
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Stone benchtops & modern kitchen
- Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Full height tiling, semi-frameless shower screen & designer fittings to the bathroom
- Reverse-cycle Daikin split system heating & cooling
- Intercom access for visitors
- Plenty of visitor parking on site or on the street
- Heated outdoor pool
- Outdoor BBQ area & recreational area
- Provision for pay TV
- Only a moment's walk away from UC, AIS, Calvary Hospital & CIT